THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 17, 2011

More April plus May - 2011


 Anna Kate's piano/voice recital in May...this is with another older student Anna Kate loves named Rachel :)  I should have gotten a picture with her amazing teacher, Jerod Starkey, too!!
 Aunt Jen came...along with Sugar and our friend Thao from Vietnam with her mom...Caroline and J.R. wore the outfits Thao's sweet mom brought them, but I think they are jammies :)  Anna Kate did a GREAT job and rocked the house with her Barbie song being the first of the whole show!!!
 Caroline seems to be quite the non-stop artist, just like her sister!
  A picnic at White Rock Lake...looks like it was a little windy :)
 Anna Kate's dance recital!!! 
 Aunt Jen was there...she is an AWESOME aunt...the kids are so lucky :)
 My first ever race....and I was pregnant!  It was just a 5K...mostly up-hill.  No need to put down my time on this one :)  My sweet friend Whitney hung with me :)
 At the party after the Lake Highlands Junior League 5K I ran in....
 My mom turned 60 in April - yay!!!!!
 At the spring carnival at MPE with Sasha who is now in Anna Kate's class in kindergarten.
There just aren't many things in the world that are cooler than having pink hair :)
I just can't get over how Anna Kate's room looks.
So much stuff...
Everywhere :) It overwhelms me so...so I photograph it and put it on our blog so I can remember it forever I guess....I have no idea.

0 comments: