THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cinderella, Gus-Gus and the cat...

Anna Kate in the costume Caroline wore this year...that was just 3 short years ago in Virginia!
Anna Kate was Cinderella for Halloween this year...she's been planning to be Cinderella since Halloween last year. Of course, she had to wear her wings, too. J.R., good sport that he is, was Gus the mouse from the Disney movie Cinderella. Last year he was Doc the Dwarf when Anna Kate was Snow White...I'm guessing this will be the last year he will be a character from one of her beloved princess movies.


Caroline was a cat...but DEFINITELY NOT from the movie Cinderella b/c that's cat name was Lucifer.



Eating corn like a little mouse at our fun neighborhood party...




In the wagon heading out to trick-or-treat...





Trick-or-treaters in action...






the girls :)







2 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

What fun! You look FABULOUS, April. I love your hair!

Holly said...

so cute...I try to match them up as well.. it's tough huh? Last year for us as well I think!