Our house is on the market!! It's our first house so having it on the market is very new to me. All I know is that it's supposed to be clean, perfect rather. I clean...EVERY WAKING MOMENT...it's no way to live...I'm EXHAUSTED, STRESSED and just want a house we can live in and enjoy again and I'm aching to have people over. However, our house IS very clean. I mop, wipe down the bathrooms and kitchen, pick up toys and repeat...constantly. Anyway, again, it's only been one day. Only one person looked at it today. Oh, I so want it to sell quickly!! I have officially finished all my 1 million projects for this house and I think it's as perfect as a house can get except for one little issue w/ the fact that that paint color and texture of our bedroom has been dicontinued and cannot be matched for some touch-ups it needs. I'm pretty much consumed by this whole thing. My goal is for our house to sell in 3 weeks. Jon says you can't make goals for things you can't control...I'm more wishful than goalful anyway, so maybe that's what I meant. Oh the stress is indescribable!!! I know I need to trust God, but I can't trust God to keep it clean and perfect...and that's the part that is stressing me out!!!
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
Hey April...find a place that can paint match: they can really do amazing things with just a chip of the old paint (or the old paint can). I've done this, and it works. Good luck with the sale, I know it's very stressful.
Post a Comment