Well, for some unknown reason, the whole housing market has slowed significantly this past week. We've only had 2 showings...apparently they both loved our house, but didn't like that it's on a busy street...join the club :)
Overall, I'm at peace about our house and thankful that we are all getting a little better at cleaning more consistently so things don't get "out of control."
On a different note, I am just overwhelmed with thankfulness...for people in my life where we live. There was a time when I didn't feel like I had any connections to anyone when we moved here and that state seemed to last a million years, when really it was more like 2 years. But now, I feel like there are a million people in my life that I love and I just don't have enough hours to talk to and love all of them as well as they deserve b/c they are wonderful folks that I LOVE LOVE LOVE...in our church, in our kids' preschool, in our neighborhood, in our area preschool PTA, in MOPs and in Anna Kate's dance class and some other random stops along the way and I LOVE to get to see all of them. Thank you Lord!!!!!! And hopefully our house will sell soon and we can move to another neighborhood within Lake Highlands where we can be even more connected to our neighbors and I think my heart would just burst with joy. I'm so glad life is simple...people are the only "things" that matter.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment