THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stress!!!

Ok, so I can't sleep b/c I'm so stressed out! We had foundation work done on our house today and tomorrow they start re-doing our floors and then we have a handy-man for touch-ups and then we put our house on the market?!?!? It stresses me out so much to think about this...



  1. keeping the house perfect at all times!!

  2. how long will it take to sell?

  3. what if it sells and there isn't a good house for us to move into?

  4. what if no one wants to buy it, will that hurt my feelings?

  5. what if it sales and I'm too emotionally attached to leave b/c it's our first house?

  6. what if we move and hate our new house and miss this one?

  7. what if it's b/w a smaller house or an ugly house that we can afford...how does one decide?

  8. what if we don't move and get stuck in the new house forever due to economic uncertainty?

And then lately, this is ridiculous I know, but I worry about having 5 kids. I have always wanted to have 5 kids b/c I love families with 5 kids and I think it's the perfect number, but lately I just start feeling overwhelmed by my 3 and I think, I know I want to have at least 4 kids, but 5??? I am coming up on 30 FAST and 30 is old, so I don't want to wait and take a break. And I get all stressed out and really and truly, this is a silly thing to worry about. I just need to take one day at a time!!!

0 comments: