No one has called so far today. I have no idea why selling the house is affecting me with such severe stress as I have never experienced before in my whole life. I have barely slept or been able to keep food down for over a week. I have no idea why. Maybe it's a control issue? People sell houses all the time. I want to move. It's not a huge deal. Yet it is physically and emotionally doing me in. It just doesn't make sense.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
4 comments:
hey april! i just found your blog through the grovers (i just found theirs through the sloans...). we're just in the process of finishing up selling ours so i totally get where you are. keeping it clean with 3 kids (especially when one is a 2-year-old boy!) is, well, interesting. sanctifying. maybe we should share a padded cell when we're all done. :) we will be praying for you lots and for a quick sale!
~katie
thebrunonefamily.shutterfly.com
Selling a house is stressful! And so very emotional. Hang in there! And if you need a place to go during showing feel free to call. I will be home, a lot, soon, on maternity leave.
come over and mess up ours, seriously. I know how hard you have been working and it looks great, it's too bad that it's all finished and now it's hard to enjoy living in.
for real April... come over whenever! Ellie and Anna would LOVE it! Also, you know you can send Anna Kate and JR on Thursday's for $20 per kid. Just email her to see if there is room that day! Pray constantly that is my only advice!
Post a Comment