Jon took off work Friday and Monday and we had a fabulous last weekend together!!! On Monday we went to the Fair and ate lots of yummy things like fried guacamole, fried latte, fried pecan pie, and a donkey tail (which was gross actually)...but my favorites are still the funnel cakes and taffy :) We took the new train with our wagon and stroller and you have thought we brought everything but the kitchen sink, but we forgot my hooter hider. So we rode the ferris wheel and I nursed Caroline on that thinking we had privacy, but I noticed another family in the cage next to ours staring down at me and it seemed they had been doing it for a while and then I saw them every where I went the rest of the day and definitely avoided eye contact. 
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment