THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anna Kate's Christmas ballet performance...

was great I'm sure...I was busy chasing J.R. around and keeping him out of trouble...he had no intentions of sitting there and watching ballet this morning. He's in that "Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm a toddler man" phase. So I was the mom that was late and brought the distracting child and wore 2 dangly earrings that were completely different (realized that when I got home).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's my turn to catch your toddler, just let me know when you need me to run after him. Your Christmas decorations look great! You are such a great mom, so energetic and fun. Anna Kate, J.R., and Caroline (AKA something else) are so lucky to have you as their mom.

one blessed mama said...

you crack me up. :)