Anna Kate and I were making some Chocolate Cookie Bark while J.R. was trying to get a better look at an ornament on the tree and then...
We hear a crash and him yell, "OH NO!!!"
I'm thinking, "Oh no." The good news is that it didn't fall on him...the other good news is that if it had it's not very heavy b/c it's only a $30 tree...the bad news is that maybe that's why it fell over so easily.
J.R. handed this to me and said, "Star." I didn't know he knew that word...good to know. His hair is white not b/c he was trying to be festive and look like Santa, but b/c his sister thought it would be a good idea to dump a lot of baby powder on his head...she now knows that is NOT a good idea.
After putting it upright again we can assess the damage and start making the necessary repairs so our Christmas tree will look "sprucey" again for our big party tomorrow night...more on that after tomorrow...
There's never a dull moment at our house...
2 comments:
Your blog gives me a daily laugh! I think our homes are very similar. I am so glad that J.R. did not get hurt!
I'm so glad no one got hurt by trees or broken ornaments. We don't have a tree this year for several reasons - but Gregory is definitely one of them. ;)
Post a Comment