THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

A quote the sums up our marriage...

I saw it at Steinmart this morning and when I told Jon about it we both had a good laugh b/c it PERFECTLY describes what Jon goes through on a regular basis being married to me...

"Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."
That quote also describes the situation before our neighborhood party last night. It turned out to be SO fun and lots of people came (12 out of the 24 houses on our street were represented) and every one said they loved it (and there were even cookies for dessert thanks to Libby), but the kids didn't take naps and I had a hairy time the entire afternoon getting it all ready for a 6 pm start and at 5:55pm I was like, "It's not going to happen, our house and our family except for Jon are all still in disarray and the food is not ready, what do I do? Cry? Hide?" but it turned out ok...Jon says God helped us :).

0 comments: