We got out our Christmas cards in the mail today, I've totally decorated the house for Christmas and I made all those invitations for a neighborhood party and we've got a full calendar until Christmas...I am planning to post pics after this weekend b/c we are doing lots of fun things like going to see Santa and going to a Christmas musical...
Anna Kate said, "Where's our Christmas tree?" a few days ago and I realized I was just being kind of lazy about the whole decorating thing. Then the Christmas tree was the first thing she thanked God for in her prayers after I put it up and she goes around saying, "HO HO Christmas!" all the time...however, she prefers "Bob music" (Veggie Tales) to Christmas music, so every time I turn on Christmas music, she turns on her "Bob music" louder and I'm pretty burned out on Bob and Larry right now. Sharing Christmas with children just makes it special.
0 comments:
Post a Comment