I was having super cold-feet about the name Caroline yesterday just because I'm certain it's going to be the #1 name for 2008-2009 based on how many friends-of-friends are naming their babies Caroline. So Jon and i had a long talk about names last night and he thinks all my other name ideas are *ridiculous* and he's really thankful that I married him so that my children would be spared my names like luciette, pearl, flora, emmaline, margaret, alisette, may, dottie, ruby, bertie jane and esther that I like b/c they are so girlie, sweet-sounding and original and i loved being the only april I knew growing up...but he said there's nothing good about being "original" when it comes to names and caroline is a GREAT name and there's nothing else out there he likes besides Audrey, but he like the name Caroline better.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
4 comments:
please tell Jon i respectfully disagree - being the only Aeisha was AWESOME!! though, it does make me a little sad now when i run into other people with my name (who spell it INCORRECTLY!). ;-) Hope all is well!!
April, I agree you too on most of those names. They're super cute - especially Pearl, Flora and Emmaline. Original names are great as long as they're not too out there, and none of your names are too out there.
I've never been a top 10 name person.
I think Caroline is perfect. Pearl is cute and so is Ruby. Your Christmas is very sweet--I love AK's boots!! We miss you guys.
Out of all those names I like Caroline the best... Don't get cold feet. It's cute :)
Post a Comment