THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Brian McKnight Concert...

was GREAT. So fun to get dressed up and go out with the hottest guy ever - thanks so much for surprising me with tickets to the concert sweetie :)


  1. So B-night's sons sang with him on one song and it was so beautiful. They are 16 and 18 and something I've noticed more and more is that 18 yr olds look like children to me...is that b/c I'm approaching 30? Will 30 yr olds look like children to me when I'm 40???

  2. Isn't it ironic that someone as good-looking & fun personality guy (nevermind the rich and famous part as well) as Brian McKnight and who sings GORGEOUS romantic love songs would be single??? He's 40 and he seemed a little mid-life-crisis-ish to me...but has a new cd coming out called The Evolution of a Man. Apparently he's going to be on "The Celebrity Apprentice" show this fall and I'm totally rooting for him!!! (even though I probably won't watch it...don't really watch t.v.)

1 comments:

The Grovers said...

Amity and I are eating breakfast (she is practicing eating yogurt with a spoon which takes a LONG time!). I saw you had updated your blog and was so excited to hear that the concent lived up to your expectations! Amity, apparently, is a fan because she has been swaying to the music! :)