I am so thankful for Jon b/c....
*amazing listener (even when I'm too detailed & wordy)
*integrity-obedience when no one is looking
*quick learner & understanding
*good sport when I blurt out really embarrassing things
*thoughtful-always willing to do something for me if needed
*kind to animals and people
*faithful
*gorgeous smile with dimples
*wonderful daddy-helpful, patient, loving, fun
*gifted speaker and leader
*enjoys beauty-nature, music, art (although lacking artistic creativity a little bit)
*beautiful writer of prose
*great at explaining with examples
*sings country music really well
*love going on family walks/strolls with him
*no fear of bugs/lizards/mice
*unsurpassable gentleness when he kisses and caresses
*cerebral & pensive
*doesn't get frustrated with me when I get overwhelmed and unreasonable
*fixes things & puts things together without complaining (like my computer, AK's changing table)
*changes the oil & tries to save money
*doesn't spend a lot of money...not into 'stuff'
*encourages my independence and me to grow and learn
*fun to go to Six Flags with :)
*good taste in clothes & decor
*understanding when I'm pooped
*content with what he has
*not womanizer
*accepts me as I am
*can be reasoned with...never stubborn if you present a reasonable well-thought-out case
*loves to read
*same tastes in foods
*wants a big family
*he asks how I'm "feeling" :)
*unafraid to get-his-hands-dirty kind of dad
*wants to be a good dad
*listens when I ask him to change something
*does honey-do’s with a joyful heart
*loves reading and learning
*REALLY fun to hang out with
*loves me just the way I am
*isn’t picky with my cooking/cleaning and always just super appreciative when I actually do it
*BEST lawyer :)
*his strengths are many, his weaknesses few
*not a prejudice bone in his body about anything…women, skin-color, socio-economic backgrounds…he just sees people as people
*he’s real, not a faker
*secure…doesn’t worry about what other people think of him
*he’s manly
*loves God with all his heart
*I admire him more than anyone else in the world
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment