can produce photos like these at a regular old play-group last Friday!!!! Unfortunately, it's not our camera...
Caroline
J.R.
Anna Kate
Anna Kate and Zachariah (Zachariah and his mommy, Sarah, have been picking up Anna Kate for AK's first VBS this week...she LOVES it!! And it's such a huge blessing to not have to bring JR and Caroline there and back to take her and pick her up! Anna Kate is learning about Moses and the plagues and that God is everywhere and always with us and it's really important to obey Him.
1 comments:
We LOVED Anna Kate's letter. It was so sweet and Ellie has showed it to so many people. I am so excited about them being together at school next year. We will have to go to lunch or something one day while they are there. (I'm not working)! I will call you soon. We do need to do a girl playdate.
Post a Comment