We found this out yesterday when we took her in to see if she had a micro-chip. They pointed out the evidence that was hard to see b/c she's very hairy and sure enough......I think we'll re-name her, or him, Tux b/c he's a tuxedo-style domestic long-hair cat. I'm having the hardest time turning her into a "him" in my mind. She didn't have a micro-chip, by the way.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago

2 comments:
The spay/neuter clinic didn't notice this little detail? Wow...must have been a really little detail! ;)
Yes, we told them she was a girl and they told us when we picked "her" up that during the surgery, after they started, they realized "she" had already been "spayed." But it was a lot of volunteers doing feral cats in an assembly line...now I feel horrible for putting him through that.
Post a Comment