THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

On vacation...

Tomorrow Jon, Anna Kate and I are driving to Horn Creek, Colorado with our church for family camp and my parents are keeping J.R. and our animals at our house. It will be my first time to ever have gone a whole day without being with either of my children, and it will be a whole week without J.R.! We're going to miss the little guy!!! If you pray, please pray for us...the whole 12 hour drive each way and the whole family being apart thing. I hope it's fun...I'm trying to have a good attitude, but I can think of many things (anything) I'd rather do more than pack...that's why I'm writing this now so that I will not do the computer anymore and start getting ready for Jon's sake...bless his heart...because we're going on a date tonight to a Ginny Owens concert (CAN'T WAIT -- YEY!!!!!!!!!) and I need to be packed by then.

P.S. I'm really sad that one of my favorite friends from church, Carole, is not going to CO, too :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to miss you guys!!! I know you'll have fun. See you when you get back....what is Trey going to do, a whole week without Anna Kate!

Carole said...

April you are so sweet! I'm really sad we're not going too! I will miss y'all, but I'm excited to hear about it when you get back! We'll for sure come next time:)