Ok, so I've thought of every one I can think of that I've ever met and asked them to be my friend on Facebook (except for 1 guy I dated in college that I don't really ever care to talk to again...he actually lives in a house in my neighborhood...small world) and I only have about 200+ people and some people have 1000 friends! I feel like I know a lot of people, shouldn't I have 1000 friends, too? Additionally, Facebook is every procrasinator's dream come true...there are countless diversions on that thing and I love spending my time doing anything but what I am supposed to be doing. So now you know my life's 2 greatest struggles...insecurity and lack of discipline...well, and then you might want to throw some fear/worry in there if we're being real honest. How did I get on that tangent?
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
2 comments:
Focus on friend QUALITY rather than friend QUANTITY. :-)
I'll be your friend! I think I have a whopping 15 or so (my nephew really teases me about this!) I do it to keep tabs on my teenage family members...and they actually let me be their friend!
Laura
Post a Comment