My friend Lauren has tagged me. For those of us new to the blogging world, this is a way for us to get to know each other a little better. So, here goes:
Favorite food? fruit
Quirks about you? I pray that God will make my children non-veggie-phobic and that they will enjoy reading. (So far God has answered my prayers b/c both kids really like vegetables and to read)
How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less? Southern :)
Favorite charity or cause? Where do I begin?!?! I have a very special place in my heart for under-dog or abused people/animals…to where my heart just throbs for them and to be able to rescue them…see the "Near and dear to my heart" list on the right side-bar
Favorite blog recently? Baby Blog Addict
Something you cannot get enough of? Blue and White dishes...I think they are so classic and beautiful and they remind me of family and home
Worst job you ever had? All my jobs were fine…I’ve had some bosses that weren’t my favorite, being told what to do by anyone isn't my favorite…but I do love to boss other people around and tell them what to do, so this belongs under the list of "things I'm bad at"
What job would you pay NOT to have? Anything where I would have to work in solitary confinement and have no one to talk to all day long…..
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Anywhere! I am a very curious person and love to eavesdrop! (I know that's terrible....I had to copy Lauren's answer on this one)
Favorite Bible verse right now? Is. 40:11 “He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to His heart.”
Guilty pleasure? the internet…just pooping off on other people’s blogs and on the news and shopping on Ebay and this website with toiletry/makeup reviews
Got any confessions? I may (most of the tests I’ve taken still are negative – but I’ve had two super faint pink lines, so maybe I will end up miscarrying or something…I have no idea, but I’ll keep you posted if it ends up being true) be pregnant
If you had to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it? New clothes & some books that I can't find at the library
Favorite thing about your house? Everything…I love our house
Least favorite thing about your house? Lots of CARPET…I hate carpet!!!
One thing you are bad at? Listening…I have to work on it all the time and I’d still rather talk…it’s a horrible trait to have...I'm also bad about procastinating things I know I ought to do for detail things that are less important...oh and there's TONS of room for improvement in the area of self-discipline
One thing you are good at? Finding joy in life
If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what? I’d have a Bible study group with other young stay-home moms like me and we’d be best friends and pray for our kids and husbands together and share life together...I CRAVE this and wish that I had it
Who would you like to meet someday? No one, I’d rather just have a long chat with each of my grandmothers now that I'm grown up
What makes you feel sexy? Taking my time to get dressed up in a beautiful new dress and going on a date with Jon
Who is your real life hero? Jon…I admire him so much
What is the hardest part of your job? Feeling lonely for adult friendship during the day sometimes & getting in a "cycle of messes" to where I can't get one mess cleaned up before another one has been made
When are you most relaxed? when we're in the suburbs
What stresses you out? Gangs & communists & that some people torture and rape other people
What can you not live without? Honestly, prayer
Why do you blog? to preserve and share all of the memories of my greatest blessings, my husband, my children & my pets
Who are you tagging? Libby
Rules:
1. Answer the questions.
2. Link back to who tagged you.
3. Tag other bloggers to do the same.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
April,
I love your transparency. I can totally relate because I'm a lot like that too:)
Let me know about the pregnancy:)!
Post a Comment