THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today we went to the grocery store...

Anna Kate needs to go potty...
"Please smile Anna Kate!" says Mommy.

"Please hurry Mommy, I really do need to go potty." says Anna Kate.

This is an hour later, Anna Kate needs to go potty AGAIN...(no more room left for her in the cart) I just send her in and hope for the best b/c I'm stuck outside with the cart and J.R. who is trapped by our groceries.

Going home...I was so thankful to our sacker, John, for helping us get our groceries in the car and being really nice and helpful at the end of our trip that I called Walmart to tell them I think he's great

Every time we go grocery shopping, it's an ORDEAL to put it lightly. At least we got to the end of our list this time...we usually have to leave in middle due to melt-downs. I would have taken more pictures, but there's a lot of crime where we live and at this grocery store, so I didn't want to flash my camera around.

UNTIL IT'S TIME TO GO AGAIN NEXT WEEK.......................................

0 comments: