THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

We're going to miss you tons Dylan...

We saw our little brother for the last time yesterday. His family is moving back to New Orleans. Oh we love him so much and shed some tears about seeing him go. He is a wonderful, kind, smart, loving, well-mannered young man. I'm kind of glad that Anna Kate is too young to understand that we won't be seeing him again because she lights up and totally loves to, "go see Dylan."
Dylan LOVES our pets and LOVES to give them treats...they will miss him too :(We went bowling to celebrate his 10th birthday yesterday then ate dinner at Cici's.

Anna Kate loved dancing to the music on the MTV screen at the bowling lanes...I was a little concerned about some of the images on that screen...but I think Anna Kate was too busy dancing and spinning to notice.




0 comments: