Jon and I had our 4-yr wedding anniversary on July 24th but didn't get to celebrate until last night. Jon let me get a NEW DRESS to wear for my present (I love to get new dresses for special occasions, but we just don't spend money on clothes very often at all, so it was such a treat!) and I gave him a book. We went out to an Asian Fusion & Dessert Bar restaurant called Flavor that was delicious!!! Although I was disappointed that dessert bar didn't mean dessert buffet :) Anna Kate took this picture of us...quite a little photography talent for her age, don't you think?? ;) We are so thankful for 4 wonderful years of being married to each other :) :) :)
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
3 comments:
Love your dress! Happy Anniversary:)
Congratulations! Cute dress too!
Laura
Man, you look HOT! Jon did a great job on the dress! Can't believe it was 4 years ago. Wait, are you sure it wasn't 5??? Ours is about to be 4 years! Did we get married that close together?
Post a Comment