it's for J.R.'s 1st birthday party that we had to post-pone until next Saturday b/c he's very sick with some nasty virus bug that's been making it's rounds. We're having a puppy party that I totally blog-robbed from a friend of a friend's blog b/c I thought her party was the cutest ever.
We're super thankful to a nice employee at Home Depot named Larry who went above and beyond the call of duty to get this box for us :)
Painting in progress...both kids were in between paint, kiddie pool and sandbox in their birthday suits and it created a HUGE mess...so we ended up ending the "group" project method.
I finally finished it after the kids went to bed...never mind that the top is Paprika spray paint and the bottom is left-over Ralph Lauren red paint. Dogs don't care, right?
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment