No, there hasn't been a post about this yet b/c I don't know what to say! Jon and I (and Anna Kate...don't think J.R. understands) are really excited, but we feel like every one else might think we're a little crazy for having 3 kids in a row, so it's hard for me to know what to say. But we just really believe the Lord says children are a blessing and we're trusting He knows what's best for our family more than we do as far as planning goes. I've always wanted a big family so I'm just so thankful. This baby will probably be Audrey or James, but Jon won't sign-off on any names until we know for sure if it's a boy or girl :)
ADDENDUM: I love these addendums b/c sometimes it takes a few days for it to hit me that something could have been misunderstood. I was thinking and thought that it could sound self-righteous that I said, "we're trusting God to know what's best for our family," but I think some people could be trusting God just as much as us by trusting that they feel that they are doing the right thing for their family and honoring the Lord by thoughtfully & prayfully planning or limiting their number of children. For the record, I don't think birth control is evil (maybe unhealthy, but that's just a feeling I have so it really doesn't mean much).
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
12 comments:
Yay! We're so excited for y'all! How far are you?
James said to tell you, we like the boy name;)
congrats! what's the due date?
Yea! I don't think you are crazy well maybe a little ha ha! We agree with you on the big family. I LOVE the name Audrey. It has always been one of my favorites and I like James as well. Are you sticking with the "A" and "J" theme? Hope to see you soon!
It's due March 17 and we are sticking w/ As for our girls and Js for our boys for their names like Jon and my's names :)
Supercongrats!
We're SO excited for y'all! Bring on the babies!
xoxo, sarah beth
Congratulations, April!!
Congratulations so so much! I meant to say something at the party, and completely forgot. It's very exciting, and all of your kids will be good friends because they are so close in age.
Congratulations! We think it's wonderful that you're expecting again and we are so excited for you guys and your beautiful growing family. The Lord is blessing you for sure!
Congratulations!!!!!
wow... congratulations!!
Post a Comment