THE GOOD - Houston kills our geckos so I sleep better at night not worrying that one will come in my bed or that I'll accidentally step on one on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night...
THE BAD - Houston is OBSESSED with our oriental rugs...see those red fibers in his claws? He won't scratch anything else, we've tried it all...do any of you cat lovers have any brilliant solutions???
THE UGLY - this is unrelated to Houston, but this is our nasty dirty carpet in the heart of our living room...it was just freshly vacuumed. We could get it cleaned, but I know the spots would reappear really quickly. We've got most of it covered with rugs, but we can't cover all of it. I'm trying to get quotes on wood floors, but we're still looking for a "reasonable" price...
0 comments:
Post a Comment