The way Anna Kate and J.R. play warms my heart beyond words because they LOVE TO PLAY TOGETHER so much!!!!!!!! You can't possibly imagine how much they laugh together.
And if one of them is napping and the other isn't (very likely scenerio) then the awake one will be BANGING DOWN THE DOOR to wake the other one up!!!
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
They are so cute together! My two love each other like that and I am SO glad. I really prayed from the time Avery was conceived that they would be friends for life! He is always so excited for her to be awake to play with him and she laughs harder at him than anything else in the world. You should feel blessed and happy to get to watch them together! I'm sure #3 will join right in on the fun, too!
Post a Comment