THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

JR's 1st Birthday Party!!




Puppy ears ready for guests...

Pupcakes :)



Sandwiches





A doghouse to play in...




Dog friends on all fours :)












Proud puppy parents









Gracie and Anna Kate...they both love hugs!!!!







Story time...we read the A to Z Dog Book and acted it out :)










Happy Birthday to you!! Anna Kate blew out the candle for him ;)












A little taste...











Stabbing the candle in the pupcake was fun...



It's gettin messy...















It's all gone!!! He loved it!

















Passing out party favors...we had 10 families join us to celebrate and it was a wonderful day and we took a great nap afterwards b/c I was up until about 6 am getting ready for the party and the Jon came in to help me starting at 4:45 am and he was a wonderful fabulous help.















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun party, cute pictures!Whoever thought that a one year old birthday party would require an all nighter! Thanks for including us.

Carole said...

They party looked great April! I can see you put so much hard work into it! Sorry we had to miss it:(

Molly said...

The pupcakes are adorable and the picture of you and John is great. I can't believe JR kept his ears on! What a great birthday boy!

Christine said...

We had such a good time April. Thanks for inviting us and it looked like everyone else had a great time too. The pictures look great

Kylie said...

cute, cute, cute... it's amazing the work it takes to pull off a birthday party for a one year old, but I know from experience that it does! :) Looks like you did a great job!

Lauren said...

What a fabulous idea, April! I may have to steal it if the next one's a boy! Miss yall

L