THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Party with our Neighbors

Jon and I have been doing Bible Clubs at some apartments less than 5 minutes from our house. It has been a huge blessing to be a little part of their lives and we've enjoyed the opportunity to brush up on some of our spanish! This weekend our church did a big dinner party for their families. Jon grilled 250 hot dogs for it then transported them in a ginormous crockpot thing!



Anna Kate watching soccer...she really wanted to play.



Anna Kate walking around with a grape soda most of the time...thankfully she doesn't know how to open it so she never drank it ;)


Me and my dear friends from church, Carole and Molly, and all of our kids. I wish we'd taken another pic b/c this one caught Carole between smiles...sorry there's not a better one to post, Carole :)



Me with J.R., Evelyn and Ebelyn. See the bounce house in the background? There were a lot fun games!!
Zeta holding J.R....these kids LOVE LOVE LOVE babies and always want to hold mine...so every once in a while we will let them.









3 comments:

Carole said...

LOVING that picture of me;)

sheltonfamily said...

What a great way to be involved with your neighbors. I love that your kids are right there all the time with you guys as you minister to others. Hope to see you soon!

Kylie said...

what a fun day! You kids are so blessed to get to be a part of ministry with you. They will grow up their whole lives not knowing any different than pouring out their lives for other people. It will just be a way of life for them. That is awesome! I must say, I'm feeling convicted, girl!